Our people come from a variety of cultures, past denominations, or- from no church backgrounds, at all. What binds us together is a genuine love for each other and an excitement for the miracles we are experiencing!
Who We Are
We are a Bible-teaching church with a mission to share the full gospel message in a manner that is refreshing, genuine and life-changing. Our goal is to pursue God in Spirit and in Truth- knowing that He is the One Who deserves to be praised. And, boy do we praise Him! Our praise band is on fire making the worship at Crossroads an experience you do not want to miss!
What We Do
Our desire is to help your entire family come closer to our Lord, Jesus. With a state-of-the-art nursery, beautiful children’s department, exciting youth program, men’s and women’s ministries, recovery classes and powerful home study groups- CrossRoads Church truly has something for everyone.
What We Believe
Get to know more about what makes us different.
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the infallible word of God.
- We believe there is only One True God – revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine.
- We believe, though originally good, man willingly fell into sin – ushering into the world- evil and death, both physical and spiritual.
- We believe every person can have restored fellowship with God through salvation by entering into a personal, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We believe and practice two ordinances – 1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and 2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a uniquely personal experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing, discerning and serving, just as it did in New Testament times.
- We believe in the manifestations of the Holy Spirit of God as recorded in the Book of Acts, following the Feast of Pentecost. We believe that God is the same yesterday, today and forever; therefore the gifts of the Spirit are still available to all who believe.
- We believe “justification” occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also begins a progressive, lifelong process of “sanctification” (separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ-like.)
- We believe the Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe the Church is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ. Furthermore, we believe that the church is responsible for looking after orphans and widows.
- We believe a divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership serves the church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers – the Church.
- We believe in the Second Coming – when Jesus will rapture His Church.
- We believe a final judgment will take place for those who do not have a personal, intimate relationship with Christ. They will be judged for their sin.