At Our Services, You Can Expect:
- Each service lasts one hour.
- Every service begins with contemporary worship songs led by our very own NewFire Worship
- Pastor Tim Hill brings powerful and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Be sure to check out NewFire Cafe and grab a beverage or a snack between services!
- FUN children's church for ages birth to 5th grade in our Charli's House building!
- Tribe Youth for 6th-12 graders meet at our 10:30 Sunday services as well as on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm!
FIRST TIME AT CROSSROADS?
Don't worry, you don't have to brave it alone! We have a team that can't wait to connect with you! Plan your visit with us, and we will:
- Reserve a parking spot for you up front
- Meet you in the lobby
- Help you get your children checked in to Kids Church
- Show you around
- Answer any questions you may have
- Connect you with staff/leaders at the church
- And make sure you have great seating
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where do I park? There are parking spaces in front of and behind our main buliding, as well as a large parking lot North of the Adrenaline Motorsports/Iron City Polaris Building. Shuttle services are available to take you to and from your car if needed!
- What should I wear? You will find everything from casual clothes to sports jerseys to swanky suits (Pastor Willie we're looking at you!) at our weekend services! Come in what is comfortable to you because it's not what you look like or what you wear.
- What will happen when I visit for the first time? If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you or have you stand up. We know that many people want to check out the church and "be anonymous" for a while--and that's fine with us! Come in, stop by the welcome counter for a special welcome gift and tour of the campus. Then enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
- What about my kids? Crossroads Kids offers a place where children from kindergarten through fifth grade can discover and develop a passion for God. Through worship, teaching, and a variety of fun activities, children are exposed to God's Word and challenged to grow in their faith. Our children's services are fully staffed with adults and students who are committed to teaching and ministering to children. You can be confident that your child is well-cared for and having a great time learning about God while you worship. Crossroads Kids is offered during all of our services and is located in our Charli's House building!
- What is NewFire Cafe? NewFire Cafe is our on-campus coffee shop and overflow seating room! Check out our full menu of delicious hot, cold, and blended beverages, grab a snack, or stay and watch the services on one of the many big screens from this relaxed environment!
- Do you have any special events? Crossroads Church is a VERY active church. Throughout the year, you can expect to experience events such as:
- The CRUSADE music festival! We have brought in talents such as SonicFlood, Phil Wickham, and Big Daddy Weave for FREE music festivals for the community!
- CrossRoads Family Camp! Each summer, we host a 4 week event we call Family Camp! On Tuesday evenings, our congregation gathers for activities like Family BBQ's, Movie Nights, Worship Nights, and Talent Shows.
- Youth Camp! After school is out for the year, our youth department puts on their very own Youth Camp for 6th-12th graders. They will spend their days at church growing their faith, playing games, hearing from great speakers, and worshipping with our live band, and then sleep safely at home in their own beds!
- Vacation Bible School! Don't worry, we haven't left out the younger kiddos! Vacation Bible School is the event for them! Three weekday evenings in June, our K-5th graders meet up for their own summer fun!
- Thunderfest Car Show! In November, you will find our yearly Thunderfest Car Show event! It draws entries from ALL OVER the state to put on a GREAT show. Live music, great food, and big prizes!